Chicken Ranch Pizza
1 pizza dough
2 cups cheddar, shredded
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
4 strips bacon, cooked crispy & crumbled
1/4 cup scallions
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1. Roll the pizza dough out onto the Grill Pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3. Grill the pizza on both sides on medium heat until golden.
4. Sprinkle shredded cheddar onto the dough. Top with chicken, bacon, and scallions.
5. Place the Grill Pan into the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted and the dough is cooked through.
6. Drizzle ranch dressing over the pizza immediately before serving.
Eric’s Tip: Make it a club by topping with chopped lettuce, tomato and avocado!