1 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp. shallots, minced
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. curry
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. mirin rice wine
1 lime, juiced
1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
2 chicken breasts, sliced thin
1/2 cup peanuts, chopped, for garnish
scallions, chopped, for garnish
- Peanut sauce: combine peanut butter, shallots, brown sugar, curry, soy sauce, mirin, lime juice, and garlic. Mix.
- Marinate chicken in peanut sauce for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the Grill Pan on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken. Grill on both sides until done.
- Top skewers with chopped peanuts and scallions before serving.
Eric’s Tip: I love to substitute the chicken for shrimp then toss them with chilled sesame noodles.