1 cup flour
1⁄4 cup milk
1 1⁄2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
1 cup crushed crackers
1 lb. chicken tenders, trimmed
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
2 qt. canola oil
- Season chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
- In a flat pan or a bowl, add the flour. In another flat pan or bowl, add the breadcrumbs and crushed crackers. Mix together.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg mix, and finally the breadcrumb mix.
- Place the Copper Chef on medium heat. Fill halfway with canola oil. Heat the oil to 365o F.
- Place the fry basket carefully into the Copper Chef.
- Carefully drop the chicken into the pan and cook for about 7 or 8 minutes until golden.
Eric’s Tip: I love filling warm corn tortillas with chicken tenders, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and BBQ sauce to make delicious street tacos!