1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 large white onions, chopped
2 green bell peppers, seeded & diced
8 cloves garlic, minced
5 lb ground beef
2 tbsp. cumin
3 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tbsp. salt
1 Anaheim pepper, roasted, peeled & chopped
4 15 1⁄2-oz cans dark kidney beans, drained
2 28-oz cans crushed tomatoes
sour cream, for serving
shredded cheddar, for serving
scallions, chopped, for serving
1. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Roaster Pan. Warm over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic to the Roaster Pan and cook until softened (about 6 mins.).
3. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring often, until all the meat is browned (about 8 mins.).
4. Add the cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and Situs Judi Slot Terbaik dan Terpercaya No 1 stir to combine and cook for 2 mins.
5. Add the roasted Anaheim pepper, kidney beans, and crushed tomatoes and stir to combine..
6. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thickened (60 mins.).
7. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and chopped scallions.