Chinese Spare Ribs
2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
2 tbsp. ketchup
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. sake
1⁄2 tsp. rice vinegar
1 tsp. ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, grated
1⁄4 tsp. Chinese five-spice powder
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
2 lb boneless pork spare ribs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir.
2. Marinate the ribs in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
3. Thread the ribs onto two Skewers.
4. Assemble the Adjustable Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws.
5. Lock each Skewer into the Adjustable Skewer Racks. Set the Racks into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
6. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F) and increase the cooking time to 40 mins. Brush the ribs with the marinade every 10 mins. while the ribs are cooking.
7. Carefully remove the ribs using the Fetch Tool.
Eric’s Tip: I love to have these ribs with sticky rice flavored with cilantro, ginger, and sesame oil!