Chipotle-Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
1 large head cauliflower, sliced into 1 inch thick steaks
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1 lime juiced
2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped, for serving
1 tbsp. sea salt
1/2 tbsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. chipotle powder
1. In a pan, marinate the cauliflower with olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, and garlic for one hour.
2. Chipotle rub: in a separate bowl, combine sea salt, pepper, and chipotle powder.
3. Drain the marinade from the cauliflower. Sprinkle with chipotle rub.
4. On medium heat, grill the cauliflower on both sides.
5. Sprinkle cauliflower with cilantro before serving.
Eric’s Tip: I’ll swap the chipotle for curry powder to give this dish an exotic, Middle Eastern flair.