5 egg whites
3 egg yolks
1⁄2 cup sugar
6 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. butter
1. With an electric mixer, whip egg whites into stiff peaks. Set aside.
2. In a clean bowl, whip egg yolks and sugar together until light in color and ribbon-like.
3. Add melted chocolate and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350o F for 2 minutes.
5. Lightly butter the bottom and sides of the Deep Baking Pan.
6. Gently fold whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
7. Pour soufflé batter into the Deep Baking Pan. Cook soufflé, undisturbed, for 8 minutes.
8. Sprinkle soufflé with powdered sugar immediately before serving
Eric’s Tip: For a stylish presentation, spoon soufflé onto dessert dishes & drizzle with raspberry sauce. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.