1 cup milk
2 tbsp. sugar
pinch of salt
2 tbsp. butter
1 cup flour
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 tbsp. cinnamon
chocolate sauce, optional
1. Combine milk, sugar, salt, and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add flour. Stir vigorously over medium heat until dough begins to form a ball (about 1 minute).
3. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. When dough has cooled, beat with an electric mixer. Add each egg gradually.
5. Spoon finished dough into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
6. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
7. Pipe half of the batter directly into the Fry Basket to make 4-5 churros.
8. Cook for 4 minutes. Carefully turn each churro over. Cook for an additional 4 minutes.
9. Repeat with the remaining dough until all churros have cooked.
10. While churros are still warm, mix 1⁄4 cup sugar with 1 tbsp. cinnamon. Toss together. Serve with warm chocolate dipping sauce.