Citrus Cheesecake Pizza with Strawberries
5 1⁄2 oz canned thin crust pizza dough
4 oz cream cheese
1⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
juice & zest of 1⁄2 orange
1⁄2 lb strawberries, removed stems & sliced
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. strawberry liquor
1. Roll the pizza dough out until it reaches the size of an Air Flow Rack.
2. Place the dough on a Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button (370° F) and decrease the cooking time to 5 mins.
4. Mix the citrus cheesecake ingredients in a small bowl thoroughly.
5. Flip the dough and carefully spread the citrus cheesecake mixture over the dough.
6. Place the pizza on the Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven.
7. Press the Power Button (370° F) and decrease the cooking time to 4 mins.
8. Combine the strawberry topping ingredients in a small bowl.
9. Let the strawberries marinate in the bowl for 15 mins.
10. Top the pizza with the strawberries.
Eric’s Tip: If you are making this recipe between seasons or if ripe strawberries are not available, you can use individually quick frozen fruits, which are found in the freezer section of the grocery store. Just thaw the fruit in a bowl before mixing them with the sugar and liquor.