Citrus Orange Cheesecake
Vanilla Wafer Crust
1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
3⁄4 cup butter, melted
4 8-oz blocks cream cheese
1⁄4 cup sour cream
1 1⁄4 cups sugar
zest of 2 oranges
juice of 2 oranges
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C
2. Combine the crust ingredients in a bowl and mix until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Pack the paste into the bottom of the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan in an even layer.
4. Place the Roaster Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C for 20 mins.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool.
6. Reduce the oven temperature to 300° F/150° C.
7. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on low until combined and creamy.
8. While still mixing, gradually add the eggs and then mix until fully combined.
9. Pour the cheese batter on top of the crust.
10. Cover the Roaster Pan with the Glass Lid, place in the oven, and bake at 300° F/150° C until set but still jiggly in the center (1–1 1⁄2 hrs.).
11. Let cool completely before serving.
Eric’s Tip: You can also substitute ginger snaps or chocolate wafers for the vanilla wafers to change the flavor profile!