12 littleneck clams
2 slices bacon, cut into 6 pieces, about 2” long
2 tbsp. butter, softened
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp. onion, minced
2 tbsp. red bell pepper, minced
2 tbsp. yellow bell pepper, minced
1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
6 lemon wedges
1. Set the time and temperature to 5 minutes at 350o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
2. Cook clams for remaining 3 minutes or until all clams have opened. Discard any that do not open. Set aside to cool.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, onion, 1 tbsp. parsley, and 1 tbsp. of each bell pepper.
4. Remove top half of clamshells. Fill clams evenly with butter mixture. Top with Parmesan.
5. Top each clam with a piece of bacon.
6. Set time and temperature to 15 minutes at 400o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
7. Place 6 clams at a time carefully into the Fry Basket. Cook for remaining 13 minutes. Repeat until all clams are cooked.
8. Garnish cooked clams with remaining bell pepper and parsley. 9. Serve with the lemon wedges.