Coconut Curry Cornbread
1 1⁄2 cups flour
1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
2 tsp. baking powder
1⁄4 cup sugar
3⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄2 cup fresh corn (or frozen, thawed)
1⁄2 cup scallions, chopped
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. red curry paste
1. Preheat the AirFryer to 350o F for 2 minutes.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt, corn, and scallions. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk, eggs, butter, and curry paste.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir gently. Do not overmix.
5. Grease the Deep Baking Pan with cooking spray or butter.
6. Pour batter into the Deep Baking Pan. Cook at 350o F for 30 minutes.
7. The cornbread is ready to eat when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Eric’s Tip: If you want kick up the spice, add 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese to the batter.