12 large shrimp, raw, peeled & deveined
1 cup unsweetened coconut, dried
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1⁄2 cup flour
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1⁄2 cup egg whites, raw
1. Place the shrimp on paper towels
2. Combine the coconut and breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and mix
3. Combine the flour and cornstarch on a second baking sheet and mix
4. Place the egg whites in a bowl
5. Dip one shrimp at a time into the flour mixture, then the egg whites, and finally coconut mixture. Repeat until all the shrimp are coated.
6. Place the shrimp in the Fry Basket, being careful not to overcrowd. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL
7. Press the Power Button and Manually set the cooking temperature to 330 °F and the cooking time to 8 mins. Turn the Shrimp after 5 mins.