Corn Chip Baked Dip
1 31-oz can refried beans
2 cups shredded cheddar
2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese blend
2 cups salsa
1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
2 jalapeños, sliced into thin rounds
1 9 1⁄4-oz bag corn chips
chopped scallions, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. Spread the refried beans in the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan
3. Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup cheese blend over the beans
4. Sprinkle the salsa, corn, and jalapeños evenly over the layer of cheese
5. Top with the corn chips and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
6. Bake in the oven at 300° F until the cheese is melted and dip is warmed (about 30 mins).
7. Sprinkle with the chopped scallions and serve warm.