1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 sprig rosemary chopped
2 cornish hens
1. Mix the salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary together in a small bowl.
2. Rub the spices and herbs generously onto the hens.
3. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the hens. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
4. Tuck the wings and tie the wings and legs with twine to keep the hens in place.
5. Place the Shaft in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and increase the cooking time to 35 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the hens. The hens are done when the internal temperature reaches 160° F/70° C.