Crab-Stuffed Baseball Steak
4 8-oz, 4 in.-thick boneless sirloin beef loin steaks
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1⁄4 cup scallions, diced
1 small red pepper, diced finely
1 cup baby spinach
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. seafood seasoning
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
8 oz lump crab meat
2 oz cream cheese, softened
3 tbsp. plain breadcrumbs
1 large egg, beaten
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Make a pocket on the side of each sirloin beef loin steak.
2. Season each steak with the salt and ground black pepper.
3. Sauté the garlic, scallions, red pepper, and baby spinach for 1 min.
in a skillet with 1 tbsp. olive oil on medium-high heat. Set aside
4. Add the crab filling ingredients to the cooled pan and mix thoroughly.
5. Stuff each piece of meat with the crab filling.
6. Place the steaks on an Air Flow Rack.
7. Brush the steaks with 2 tbsp. olive oil.
8. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
9. Press the Power Button and then the Steaks/Chops Button (370° F for 25 mins.). Flip the steaks halfway through the cooking time (12 1⁄2 mins.).
10. Let the steaks rest for 5 mins.
Eric’s Tip: If fresh crab meat isn’t available, chop up 8 oz of cleaned shrimp or crawfish tails!