3 tsp. salt, divided
2 lb kale
4 tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Vidalia onion
2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. grated nutmeg
1⁄4 cup flour
4 cups heavy cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C.
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Fill the Roaster Pan halfway with water and 2 tsp. salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add the kale, boil for 1 min., and let the Situs Judi Slot Online Gampang Menang. When cool, squeeze the water out and chop the kale roughly. Reserve the cooked kale.
4. Lower the heat to medium. Melt the butter with the garlic, onion, ground black pepper, 1⁄2 tsp. nutmeg, and 1 tsp. salt in the Roaster Pan and cook for 6–8 mins.
5. Mix in the flour and cook for 2–3 mins.
6. Add the heavy cream and cook until boiling.
7. Add the mozzarella cheese and cook for 6–8 mins.
8. Remove from the heat and mix in the kale.
9. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and 1⁄2 tsp. nutmeg.
10. Transfer the Roaster Pan to the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C until browned (30–45 mins.).
Eric’s Tip: Adding in a half box of cooked penne and some rotisserie chicken before baking turns this side dish into the main course.