Crispy Bacon Brussel Sprouts
4 slices bacon, chopped
2 tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, smashed
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 48-oz bag Brussels sprouts
1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C.
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Cook the bacon in the Roaster Pan over medium heat until golden brown. Remove and reserve the bacon.
3. Discard all but 1 tbsp. of the bacon grease in the Roaster Pan.
4. Add the butter to the remaining bacon grease and sauté the garlic with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Add the Brussels sprouts, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice and zest. Transfer the Roaster Pan to the oven and bake at 375° F/190° C for 35–40 mins.
Eric’s Tip: This recipe makes a great omelet filling for your next Sunday brunch.