Crispy Grilled Cheese
2 slices white bread
1 tbsp. butter, softened
4 slices cheddar
or American cheese
1. Assemble a sandwich with bread and cheese. Butter the top and bottom surface of bread.
2. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
3. Place sandwich inside the Fry Basket. Secure with 2 toothpicks. Cook for 7 minutes at 400o F.
4. After 4 minutes, remove toothpicks. Flip sandwich over for remaining 3 minutes.
5. Cut sandwich in half before serving.
Eric’s Tip: For a fun twist on classic grilled cheese with tomato soup, just turn the sandwich into croutons! Simply cut your grilled cheese into 9 squares. Serve a steamy, hot bowl of tomato soup topped with the warm, melty grilled cheese croutons.