Crunchy Baked BBQ Chicken Legs
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 cup canned crispy fried onions, crushed
2 cups BBQ sauce
1. Combine the salt, ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and crispy fried onions in a bowl to make the seasoning.
2. Rub the seasoning all over the drumsticks and let sit for 30 mins.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C.
4. Place the drumsticks in the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan, place the Roaster Pan in the oven, and bake at 375° F/190° C for 35 until the drumsticks reach an internal temperature of 165° F/74° C (40–45 mins.).
5. Brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Eric’s Tip: If you use boneless chicken thighs, this dish makes a great taco filling!