Cuban Pork Chops
1 cup mango nectar
juice & zest of 1 lime
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1⁄2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1⁄2 tsp. cumin
1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped & divided
6 2 1⁄2-lb boneless pork chops
2 tbsp. butter, room temperature
3 tbsp. flour
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a square pan and save 2 tbsp. cilantro for the garnish.
2. Marinate the pork chops for 1 hr. in the refrigerator. Flip the pork chops after 30 mins. Set the leftover marinade aside.
3. Place the marinated pork chops on two Air Flow Racks.
Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button (370° F) and increase the cooking time to 18 mins. Rotate the Racks after 8 mins.
5. Add the marinade to a small sauté pan and bring the marinade to a boil.
6. Combine the flour mixture ingredients in a small bowl. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
7. Whisk the flour mixture into the sauce until it thickens and cook for 2 mins. in the sauté pan.
8. Plate the pork chops and pour the sauce over them. 9. Serve the pork chops with 2 tbsp. cilantro on top.
Eric’s Tip: There is nothing more Cuban than serving pork with yellow rice and black beans!