4 (5 oz.) pork tenderloins
4 slices ham
8 slices Swiss cheese
1⁄4 cup kosher pickle slices
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 (6-inch) club rolls
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. orange juice
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lime
1 tsp. oregano
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl with the tenderloin.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3-8 hours.
3. Preheat the AirFryer to 370o F for 2 minutes.
4. Remove pork from marinade. Place carefully inside the Fry Basket.
5. Cook for 15 minutes at 370o F (until internal temperature reaches 155o F). Rotate tenderloin twice during cooking time.
1. Split rolls open lengthwise. Spread mustard on both sides.
2. Top one side with pickle slices and ham. Top the other side with sliced pork tenderloin.
3. Preheat the AirFryer to 350o F for 2 minutes.
4. Place open face sandwiches in the Fry Basket. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Top each half with Swiss cheese (secure with toothpicks). Cook for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Close sandwich and press down slightly. Lightly brush the outside roll with olive oil.
7. Cook at 350o F for 2 minutes, or until bread is toasted. Flip sandwich over and brush with olive oil. Cook to toast opposite side for 2 minutes.
8. Transfer Cubano sandwich to a cutting board. Let sandwich sit for 30 seconds, then cut in half diagonally. Serve hot.