Doughnut Bread Pudding
1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
4 egg yolks, raw
6 glazed doughnuts, cut into small pieces
1 tsp. cinnamon
3⁄4 cup sweet cherries, frozen
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
1. Combine the whipping cream and egg yolks in a bowl and mix.
2. Add the doughnut pieces, cinnamon, cherries, sugar, and chocolate chips to the bowl and mix.
3. Pour the mixture into a baking pan and cover the pan with foil. Place the baking dish in the Fry Basket.
4. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL (ensure that the foil does not touch the heating element).
5. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Bake preset (310° F), and manually set the cooking time to 60 mins.
6. Chill the pudding before serving.