Dried Cranberry BreadPudding
3 cups half and half
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 loaf bread, brioche, sliced
3/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine the eggs, half and half, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl. Set the bowl aside.
2. Cube the bread and mix it with the egg mixture and cranberries.
3. Spoon the bread pudding into six large ramekins.
4. Place an Air Flow Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Place the ramekins on the Rack. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and decrease the cooking time to 14 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.