Eric’s Linguini & Clams
2 sticks butter
2/3 cup olive oil
10 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
2 onions, peeled & chopped
16 oz clam juice
2 lb linguini, broken in half
18 littleneck clams
2 32-oz cans chopped clams in juice
2 14-oz cans diced tomatoes
1 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
1. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Melt the butter and heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the garlic and onions, and cook until translucent.
2. Add the clam juice and linguini and stir well.
3. Raise the heat level to bring to a boil and stir. Add the whole clams and then cover with the Grill Pan. When the clams open, remove and reserve them.
4. Stir the linguini every few minutes until cooked al dente.
5. Add the chopped clams, tomatoes, heavy cream, crushed red
pepper, and parsley. Mix to combine and continue to cook
for 5 mins.
6. Top with the whole clams and serve family style.
Eric’s Tip: The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients. If clams aren’t available, you can substitute mussels, shrimp, or scallops. Don’t forget the crusty bread.