2 large eggs
3 tbsp. milk
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 cup white flour
1 lb cod, cut into sticks
1 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
tartar sauce, for serving
1. Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a baking sheet.
3. Pour the flour onto a second baking sheet.
4. Coat the fish sticks in the olive oil, sea salt, and ground black pepper.
5. Dip the fish sticks into the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
6. Place the fish sticks in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
7. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Fish preset (10-min. cooking time), and manually adjust the cooking temperature to 360o F. Flip the fish sticks halfway through the cooking time.
8. Serve with the tartar sauce.