1⁄4 cup olive oil
juice of 2 limes
1 tsp. chili powder
1⁄2 jalapeño, diced
2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. pepper
1⁄2 lb. fish, cut into strips
6 flour tortillas
1 cup cabbage, shredded
1⁄2 cup mango, peeled & chopped
1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1⁄2 red onion, peeled & sliced thinly
20 cilantro leaves
1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1. Mix olive oil and lime juice. Separate in half.
2. Add the chili powder, jalapeño, cilantro, salt, and pepper to half of the olive oil/lime mixture. Pour over fish.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. Set time and temperature to 8 minutes at 350° F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Remove fish from marinade. Allow any excess to drip off & place inside the Fry Basket. Cook for remaining 6 minutes.
6. In a bowl, combine cabbage, mango, red pepper, onion, cilantro, tomato, and mayonnaise with reserved olive oil and lime. Toss.
7. Divide fish among each tortilla. Top with cabbage mixture before serving.