1 lb. spaghetti
1 lb. flounder fillet
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes salt and pepper
lemon wedges, for serving
1. Cook spaghetti according to the box directions.
2. Grill flounder on medium heat to desired doneness.
3. In a separate pot, sauté the garlic in olive oil until lightly golden.
4. Add cooked pasta, parsley, red pepper flakes, and flounder to the pot. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve spaghetti with lemon wedges.
Eric’s Tip: Every time I make this, I have a craving to add broccoli rabe into the pasta. Spinach and kale will also work well and add that South Philly flair!