Four Seasons Pizza
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2-4
Ingredients Fresh pizza dough All-purpose flour Extra-virgin olive oil 3/4 cup pizza sauce 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained 1/3 cup kalamata or black olives, drained 3 baby bella mushrooms, sliced 2 slices prosciutto or ham Fresh arugula, if desired
1. Let the pizza dough sit out at least 30 minutes before rolling out on a floured surface. Working from the center, press the dough outward until it is thin and round.
2. Transfer to a pizza pan and brush the top of the dough with olive oil.
3. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Bake the dough 4 minutes before topping.
4. Spread the pizza sauce over the partially-baked dough and top with the mozzarella cheese. Top with the artichoke hearts, olives, and mushrooms in separate corners of the pizza. The prosciutto can be chopped and baked with the pizza, or added after baking if you’d prefer it uncooked.
5. Bake 8-12 minutes, just until crust and toppings begin to brown. Serve topped with fresh arugula, if desired.