2 russet potatoes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. sea salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place a pot on the stove top. Fill the pot with water and add the potatoes to the water. Turn the heat on high. When the water begins to simmer, lower the heat to low. Blanch the potatoes until tender and then remove them from the heat.
2. Remove the potatoes from the water, let them cool, and cut them into fries.
3. Place the fries, olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl and toss.
4. Place the fries in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
5. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the French Fries preset (400° F), and manually set the cooking time to 18 mins. Shake the Fry Basket periodically. Toss the fries halfway through the cooking time.