Fried Chocolate Cookies
2 crescent dough sheets
16 double stuffed chocolate cookies
confectioner’s sugar, for garnish
1. Cut each crescent dough sheet into eight squares.
2. Wrap each cookie with a square of the dough.
3. Place the cookies onto the Air Flow Racks.
4. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the French Fry Button (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 12 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Sprinkle the cookies with the confectioner’s sugar.