Fried Chocolate Cream-filled Cookies
18 cream-filled chocolate cookies
1⁄2 cup milk
1 cup flour
1⁄4 tsp. nutmeg
1 tbsp. sugar
1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
2 qt. canola oil
- Place the Copper Chef on medium-high heat. Fill halfway with canola oil. Heat the oil to 365o F.
- Place the fry basket carefully into the Copper Chef.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and milk together. Slowly mix in the rest of the ingredients, except canola oil, until all incorporated.
- Dip the cookies into the batter and shake off excess batter. Using tongs, carefully drop the cookies into the oil. Cook until lightly golden.
- Repeat until finished. Serve.
Eric’s Tip: A tall glass of cold milk is still the best companion to this delicious treat. You are never too old to dunk!