Fried Green Beans with Garlic Lime Dip
1⁄2 cup flour
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. blackening spice
1 lb green beans, trimmed
1 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
juice of 1⁄2 lime
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1. Pour the flour into a shallow bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in a second shallow bowl.
3. Combine the breadcrumb mixture ingredients in a third shallow bowl.
4. Dredge the green beans in the flour, then in the eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs mixture.
5. Place the breaded green beans on two Air Flow Racks.
Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
6. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (5 mins.).
7. Combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl and mix them together.
8. Serve the green beans with the dip.
Eric’s Tip: Check your local market for fresh asparagus to use with this recipe!