1 lb pizza dough, refrigerated
1⁄2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. garlic
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
marinara sauce, for serving
1. Roll the pizza dough out until 1⁄2 in. thick.
2. Slice the dough lengthwise to form strips approximately 3⁄4 in. wide.
3. Roll the dough strips between your palm and the countertop. Make a knot with each dough strip.
4. Combine the olive oil, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix.
5. Roll the knots in the mixture in the bowl.
6. Place the knots in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
7. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking time to 12 mins. Flip the knots halfway through the cooking time.
8. Serve with the marinara sauce.