Garlic, Lemon & Thyme Focaccia
2 16-oz bags pre-prepared pizza dough
2 tbsp. olive oil
6 cloves garlic, sliced
4–5 large sprigs thyme
zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/205° C.
2. Work the dough into the bottom of the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan.
3. Make evenly spaced indents in the top of the dough with the tips of your fingers.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the dough.
5. Sprinkle the surface of the dough with the garlic and thyme.
6. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 400° F/205° C until golden brown (35–40 mins.).
7. Sprinkle with the lemon zest before serving.
Eric’s Tip: I love making breakfast sandwiches with this focaccia bread: fried egg, crispy bacon, baby arugula, and fontina cheese!