Garlic Rosemary Steaks
9 (6 oz.) beef filets
1⁄4 cup olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1⁄2 tbsp. peppercorns
3 sprigs rosemary
1 stick butter
1 head garlic, separated into cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Season the filets with salt & pepper.
3. Place filets in the Casserole Pan. Brown in olive oil for 4 minutes on each side.
4. Add garlic, rosemary, peppercorns, and butter.
Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Baste every 7 minutes.
5. Allow cooked steaks to rest for 10 minutes. Spoon garlic, rosemary, and peppercorns on top before serving.