Glazed Sprinkle Doughnuts
1⁄2 oz. dry yeast
1⁄2 cup milk
1 tbsp. butter, melted
2 1⁄2 cups flour
extra flour, for dusting
1/3 cup sugar
1⁄2 tsp. salt
flour, for dusting
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. milk
1⁄4 cup vanilla extract
1. Fit an electric mixer with a dough hook. Combine dry yeast, 1⁄2 cup milk, egg, butter, flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and salt. Mix on low speed until a ball of dough begins to form.
2. Cover dough with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place until doubled in size.
3. Remove dough to a lightly floured surface. Dust lightly with flour. Roll out to 1-inch thickness.
4. Cut dough into doughnuts (3-inch rings) using round cutters.
5. Set the time and temperature to 18 minutes at 310o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
6. Place 3-4 doughnuts into the Fry Basket. Do not overcrowd; doughnuts should not touch.
7. Cook for remaining 16 minutes. Repeat until all doughnuts are cooked.
8. Mix together glaze ingredients.
9. Allow doughnuts to cool slightly. Dip the top of each doughnut into the glaze before serving. Optional: add sprinkles.