Greek Fries & Mediterranean Dipping Sauce
2 medium russet potatoes, cut into fries
1 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2 tsp. salt
3 tbsp. feta cheese, finely crumbled
1 tbsp. lemon zest
1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
Mediterranean Dipping Sauce
1 cup chunky tomato sauce
2 tbsp. pitted Kalamata olives, minced
2 tsp. capers, minced
1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. parsley, chopped
salt and pepper
1. Place cut potatoes into a pot. Add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil.
2. Drain potatoes. Spread out on a sheet pan to dry slightly. Toss potatoes with olive oil.
3. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
4. Place the potatoes into the Fry Basket. Scroll to the French Fries Icon. Set time and temperature to 18 minutes at 400o F.
5. Shake the Fry Basket several times while cooking.
6. Make Mediterranean dipping sauce: combine tomato sauce, Kalamata olives, capers, and garlic powder in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Stir in fresh chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Mix together feta, lemon zest, and parsley. Toss with hot fries.
9. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with Mediterranean dipping sauce.