1 chicken breast, sliced in half
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 sprig oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 (8-in.) tortillas
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/2 cup jack cheese, shredded
2 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp. olives, halved
1. In a dish, combine chicken with marinade ingredients. Marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Grill chicken on both sides until done, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into small pieces.
3. Arrange one tortilla onto the Grill Pan. Top with feta and jack cheeses,
pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes, olives, and diced chicken.
Finish with second tortilla.
4. Grill quesadilla on each side until golden.
5. Cut quesadilla and serve with sour cream.
Eric’s Tip: Here is a dipping sauce that will make this even more flavorful. In a blender or food processor, combine 1 clove of garlic and 1/2 cup of plain yogurt with 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber, a 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, and the juice of half a lemon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.