Grilled Avocado with Corn Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
Ingredients 2 ears corn, shucked 4 Hass avocadoes, pitted 3/4 cup diced mango 1/2 red bell pepper, diced 1/2 cup diced red onion 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped 2 tablespoons white vinegar 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 1/2 teaspoon sugar Salt and pepper
1. Preheat an electric grill to high or outdoor grill to medium-high.
2. Place corn on grill and cook until tender and lightly charred on all sides, about 12 minutes.
3. Place avocado halves on grill, cut side down and cook just until marked with grill lines, about 3 minutes.
4. Cut corn kernels from the cob and place in a mixing bowl.
5. Add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine into the Corn Salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the Corn Salad in the grilled avocado halves, letting it overflow onto the plate.