Grilled Chicken Parmesan
6 boneless chicken breasts
1 tbsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. ground black pepper
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup basil pesto
1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with the salt, ground black pepper, and olive oil in a bowl.
3. Place the chicken breasts on the Grill Plate and
grill each side of the chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165° F/74° C
(5–6 mins. per side).
4. Brush the chicken breasts with the pesto and then top with the marinara sauce and mozzarella.
5. Cover the Grill with its Lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove and serve with pasta or salad.