Grilled Chorizo Pizza
3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
1 onion, chopped
1⁄2 red sweet pepper, sliced
1⁄2 green sweet pepper, sliced
1⁄2 yellow sweet pepper, sliced
2 chorizo links, cut bias
1 pizza dough
1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
1 cup shredded Jack cheese
1. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 300° F/149° C.
2. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat and then cook the onion and peppers until soft (about 5 mins.).
3. Add the chorizo and cook until browned (about 3 mins.).
4. Roll out or stretch the pizza dough until it is 1⁄4 in. thick.
5. Brush each side of the pizza dough with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Place the pizza dough on the Grill Plate and cook for 3 mins.
6. Flip the dough over and cook for another 3 mins.
7. Top the pizza dough with the sauce, Jack cheese, onion, peppers, and chorizo and continue cooking until the cheese is melted (about 4 mins.).