Grilled Corn Humus Tostadas
2 TOSTADAS 453 cal., 23g fat (5g sat. fat), 8mg chol., 692mg sod., 55g carb. (9g sugars, 12g fiber), 14g pro. TAKES 30 min. SERVES 4
Ingredients 4 medium ears sweet corn, husked 1 small red onion, cut crosswise into 1⁄2-in. slices 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided 8 corntortillas(6in.) 1 container (8 oz.) hummus 1⁄4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved 1⁄2 tsp.salt 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced Optional: Lime wedges, fresh cilantro leaves and Mexican hot pepper sauce
- Slide the Grill Plate into Shelf Position 6. Turn the Function Dial to Grill, set the temperature to 450° and set the timer to 20 minutes. Preheat the grill for 10 minutes. Brush corn and onion with 1 Tbsp. oil.
- When the grill is preheated, place the corn and onion on the Grill Plate. Cook until tender and lightly charred, 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Brush tortillas with remaining oil. In batches, place tortillas on Grill Plate. Return the Grill Plate to Shelf Position 6. Turn the Function Dial to Grill, set the temperature to 450° and set the timer to 6 minutes. Grill the tortillas until crisp and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut corn from cobs. Process hummus, chipotle pepper and 2 cups cut corn in a food processor until almost smooth. Coarsely chop the grilled onion; toss with tomatoes, salt and any remaining corn.
- Spread hummus mixture over tortillas; top with onion mixture, avocado, cheese and jalapeno. If desired, serve with limes, cilantro and pepper sauce.