Grilled Eggplant Parm
12 eggplant slices,
1/2 inch rounds
2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
12 tomato, slices
12 mozzarella, slices
2 tbsp. Parmigiano cheese, grated
1 cup marinara sauce, heated
1. In a bowl, marinate the eggplant with garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, and pepper for one hour.
2. Drain the marinade from the eggplant. Grill on both sides.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. Arrange eggplant onto the Grill Pan. Layer with tomato, mozzarella, and Parmigiano. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Eric’s Tip: I love adding grilled zucchini, yellow squash and portobello mushrooms for a Primavera Parmigiana.