Grilled NY Strip Steaks
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 1-in. NY strip steaks (about 1 lb each), room
salt, for seasoning
ground black pepper, for seasoning
6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
3 sprigs rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Warm the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan on the stove top over medium-high heat.
3. Brush the Grill Pan with the olive oil.
4. Generously season both sides of the steaks with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the steaks on the Grill Pan and cook for 4 mins.
6. Flip the steaks. Scatter the garlic and rosemary over
and around the steaks and cook for an additional
7. Transfer the Grill Pan to the oven and cook
at 400° F until the desired doneness is reached (about 6–10 mins.).