Grilled Salmon & Chorizo Vinaigrette
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 links chorizo, diced
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 pinch ground coriander
1/4 cup scallions
1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
juice of 1 lime
salt and pepper
4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets, skin on salt and pepper
1. In a frying pan, crisp the chorizo in olive oil. Remove from heat.
2. Add garlic and coriander to the pan. Stir. Cool to room temperature. Stir in scallions, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Place the Grill Pan on medium heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
4. Grill salmon, skin side down, for 4-5 minutes per side until done.
5. Serve fillets with chorizo vinaigrette.
Eric’s Tip: Serve this over a delicious mushroom risotto or mixed greens salad. It works both hot and cold!