4 cups guava juice
1⁄4 tsp. cloves, whole
1⁄4 peppercorns, whole
3-lb classic dinner ham
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small pot and bring to a simmer until the glaze becomes syrupy.
2. Put the ham on the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws. Set the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
3. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F for 30 mins.). Brush the ham with the glaze every 5 mins.
4. Carefully remove the Shaft using the Fetch Tool.
5. Carefully remove the ham from the Shaft and slice the ham.
Eric’s Tip: If you can’t find guava juice, you can use the equivalent, guava jelly. Bring the heat up slowly, and the jelly melts into a liquid.