Halibut with Dijon and Tomato Drizzle
4 (6-8 oz.) halibut fillets juice of half of a lemon
1 tsp. dried thyme
salt and pepper
2 cups water
2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
1 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. tomato paste
1 tsp soy sauce
juice of half of a lemon salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Whisk well until combined.
- Place the steamer tray in the Copper Chef. Add 3 cups of water. Turn the heat to high.
- Rub the lemon juice on all of the halibut fillets. Season equally with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Using tongs, place the halibut onto the steamer tray. Cover with the lid.
- Lower the heat to medium-high. Keep covered and steam for about 15 minutes. Check periodically to make sure the water hasn’t boiled dry. If water gets low, just add more.
- Place the fish onto a platter. Drizzle the dressing onto each filet. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately over a bed of greens.