Ham & Spinach Calzone
8 oz. prepared pizza dough
all-purpose flour, for dusting
1⁄4 cup ricotta
1⁄4 cup mozzarella, shredded
1⁄4 cup ham, cut into strips
1⁄4 cup spinach, cooked
1⁄2 cup tomato sauce, heated
1. On a floured surface, roll or stretch dough into a 6-inch circle.
2. Arrange ricotta, mozzarella, ham, and spinach on the bottom half of the dough. Leave about 1⁄2 inch untouched around the edge.
3. Fold dough over the filling. Pinch to seal. Cut a small, 1 inch slit on the top to vent.
4. Set the time to 15 minutes at 350o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Place calzone in the Fry Basket, seam-side down.
6. Cook calzone for remaining 13 minutes.
7. Serve calzone with tomato sauce.