Hash Brown Casserole
1 lb. frozen hash browns, thawed, excess moisture removed
3 tbsp. butter, melted
3⁄4 cup sour cream
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 1⁄2 cups cheddar, plus more for topping
2 tbsp. Parmesan, shredded
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle some additional cheddar over the top of the mixture
4. Place an Air Flow Rack into the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Place the dish onto the Rack. Press the Power Button and then the Steaks/Chops Button (370° F/185° C) and decrease the cooking time to 20 mins. to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until golden brown.